Tuesday 19 April 2016

Angelina Jolie 02


Not all tinies pass this test of strength. All he has to do is hold on as She gently blows on him. It sounds easy but at his size even the tiniest blow could make him go flying across the room - and if that happens he won't be found. But all tinies who manage to pass this and all Her other tests gain the greatest prize of all; to be one of Goddess Angelina's tiny little playthings!

I remember watching the first "Tomb Raider" film but I can't remember anything of the story. All I did during it was stare at Angelina  Jolie's lips. They are incredible. I just thought all the way through how perfect they looked. Obviously the person taking this photograph thought that too. So of course I had to put a little tiny there, dangling in the bubble blower.

"blowing on her tiny"

No comments:

Post a Comment