Friday 8 April 2016

Mariah Carey 06


It is not 'cleaning Her shoes'. It is too small, too pathetic for that. And She hasn't threatened him with some punishment if he didn't kiss Her shoe either. No, the tiny slave is kneeling, kissing the Goddess Mariah's shoe as a show of his need to worship Her. All She needed to do was tell him what She wanted and he crawled over and obeyed. So overcome by Her beauty, he had no choice BUT to obey. He is happy to be a powerless, pathetic slave at Her feet. To be in Her presence is all of his dreams come true.

I'd happily kneel down and kiss Mariah's shoes, either as I am or as a tiny. It'd be important to me for Her to know Her power over me. And perhaps She would look down at me, kissing Her shoes, and chuckle my worship.

"At his rightful place"

No comments:

Post a Comment