Sunday 3 April 2016

Mariah Carey 01


She beams at the thought that this tiny used to be a man who so loved Her that he shrunk himself for Her so that he could become Her nail slave. He didn't even know if She would accept him, he just took the gamble. Luckily for him She found the idea so funny that She kept him. Now his entire life is worshipping Her nails, looking after them and giving Her manicures. Her nails are EVERYTHING to him; indeed, he isn't Her tiny slave. No, instead he is the slave of Her nails. That's how low he is.

Mariah Carey was my number one celebrity crush for a very long time while I was growing up and She is still very much up there. I honestly thought She had to be some sort of Goddess. She is amazingly, disarmingly beautiful and always has such a glorious smile. And Her nails. Always perfect. I heard rumours that She was supposed to be difficult to work with. I didn't care. I'd give anything to work for Her. I would have gladly been Her slave, working tirelessly just for food, drink and a bed to sleep in as She got richer and richer being an international pop star. It would have been an honour.

"Lucky tiny worshipping her nails"

No comments:

Post a Comment